Custom Search

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bloggin'

Welp, this is my first post on this here blog. Just so you know, this is not a serious blog. It's just a place for me to share the absurd things that run through my head. So I you are cool with that keep reading. If not chill, come back and try again. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to bloggin'.

Let's start with a video..

So I just got a call from my dad. This is probably only interesting to me because I know how much my dad does not like animals. But he informed me that there is now a dog in his house. It is some sort of chihuahua mixed so you know that things has some good pipes to bark with. There is also a cat in the house as well. Let's just say my dad isn't exactly Dr. Dolittle. This situation should make for some funny stories down the road. To be continued...

Back on track, kinda...

So a couple of days ago was 4/20/10. everyone knows that that is recognized as national pot smoking day. While I do not condone such behavior, it does make for some funny happenings. Interestingly enough it is also Hitler's birthday along with South Carolina Gamecock head coach Steve Spurrier. Now I preface this by saying I am a huge South Carolina fan and meant no harm in what I said. I calmly wondered if since Steve Spurrier's birthday was on 4/20, did that mean he is a pot smoking Nazi? Just curious. I don't really care what he is as long as he get a Championship in Columbia, SC.

As I type this I am watching PTI on ESPN. What a pioneer network ESPN is. Anyway, I find it extremely weird that Tony Kornheiser gets so excited about dressing up like a fortune teller during "Psychic Hotline" segment. The purple gloves and and golden turban do look good on him though.

Man I hope CJ Spiller has a terrible pro career. Clemson Sucks!

And to close this out, I have a speech prepared....(Florida fans don't get upset)

To my followers and readers out there in blog nation. I promise you one thing, a lot of funny will come out of this. You will never see any blogger that will blog better or harder than me. Yadda Yadda Yadda. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. This is a side of you that I did not know existed! This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete