Custom Search

Monday, April 26, 2010

You Knew This Was Coming Sooner or Later

Aliens!

They are cool. But are they real? I sometimes wonder why God would put a bunch of other planets out there is nothing were on them. So does this mean I think God put aliens out there for us to discover. Not necessarily. But it's a possibility.

How about rap music? Talk about making money talking about the dumbest things ever. I am on record as saying I do not like rap music. And that's ok. I just don't see how someone like Lil Jon can make millions off of 3 words: Okay!, Yeah, and What? Well, those words and Dave Chappelle. And what about that song "Chicken Noodle Soup?" Give me a break. I sang a song about eating chicken noodle soup when I was little but I don't have tons of cash from it. Just goes to show people will buy anything.

I know this is old, but what time is it when you have to go to the dentist? Tooth-hurty maybe? Anyone? Ok it was lame I know.

I have a great idea for a Halloween costume but it requires they assistance of others. I want to get a grape suit and have a few other people get and apple suit and a then maybe a leafy plant and we'll go as the Fruit of the Loom characters. If anyone is down let me know because I'm totally in.

I have an idea for those out there that always seem to be running late. It can be so hard to do everything you need to in the morning like shower, brush your teeth, comb your hair, etc. Try this on for size. Brushing your teeth in the shower. Number one you save water. And two, you can spit and rinse all at the same time. It may sound kind of gross but believe me, when you are on time for your next big meeting or event, you will look back and say that was a great idea that guy on the blog had. Your welcome in advance.

I'm gone to continue studying for these exams I have coming up. Keep it real people.

No comments:

Post a Comment