Custom Search

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

When In Montreal

So watching the NFL Draft of this past weekend I realized something. There definitely needs to be an age limit on jersey wearing. I saw some of those 40 year old guys wearing the jersey of their favorite team and I got to say, they looked just ridiculous. I'm all for supporting your team, but is it necessary to wear a jersey. Since when is wearing a t-shirt of your team not enough. So I'm declaring it night now. The new rule is anyone under 25 and in shape is allowed to wear a jersey. All others it is unacceptable.

Have you ever wondered how was responsible for naming a fly "fly". I mean seriously. Mr. Obvious knocked that one out of the park. I can hear it now. "Hey, what is that thing?" "I don't know but it can fly pretty fast!" "That's it, we'll call it a fly!" "That's a genius idea."

How crazy.

Out Cold is a hilarious movie. You need to see it if you haven't.

And why does the snooze only give you 9 extra minutes of sleep. Would it really have been that hard to go up one more minute and make it an even ten. Weird.

I'm out to go get ready for work then it's back to study for my exams tomorrow. Stay classy internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment